To make everyones experience at Snowland's and pleasurable as possible, we ask that you abide by these following rules:
1. Dogs are only accepted in our dog friendly caravans. You must specify when booking if you are bringing a dog. Maximum dogs are 1 small-medium or 2 small dogs in any of our dog friendly caravans.
2. No all Male or Female parties. We are a family holiday park.
3. Only people on the booking form are allowed to stay in the caravan and must not exceed the maximum capacity of the accommodation.
4. The responsibility of this caravan will be the person who has signed the booking form; this person should be over the age of 21 years old.
5. Cancellation by YOU –if you choose to cancel your holiday you will always be responsible for the full cost of your holiday.
6. Cancellation by US – if for any reason your holiday is cancelled by us, we will refund you the total cost of your holiday, but you will have no additional claim against us.
7. Guests are required to provide a £50.00 Breakage deposit per caravan. This will be refunded after your holiday unless the caravan has any breakages or is left in an untidy state.
8. The balance of your holiday will be required 6 weeks prior to your holiday start date, however if it is a shorter period then the balance will be required in full on the booking date.
9. BALL GAMES are not permitted on any part of the holiday park.
10. SWIMMING POOL – You must sign in at the gym and have your site pass with you. A responsible adult over the age of 18 years must accompany the children under the age of 18 years. Pool is open between Monday – Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-4pm and Sunday 10am-1pm. Please be aware of all the swimming pool safety signs before swimming.
11. MOTOR VEHICLES – 1 car is permitted by your caravan all other cars must be parked in the main car park. SPEED LIMIT is 10mph at all times.
12. It is an offence to drive any vehicle under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
13. THE SNOW BAR- Open every night from 6pm. Children are welcome with a responsible adult, we have entertainment Friday nights and some Saturdays, also there are pool tables, darts boards and Wi-Fi. (Please see The Bar tab for full listings of music events).
14. LAUNDRETTE – this is open 7 days a week 9am – 7pm.
15. ARRIVAL TIMES after 3pm - vacate time on morning of leaving 10am. Please make sure if you arrive late you phone us prior to arrival if after 5pm.
16. RUBBISH – your rubbish must be securely wrapped in a black bin bag and placed in our red bins. NO WASTE to be put loose into the bins.
17. Whilst we want you to enjoy your holiday please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. No loud music day/night.
18. BBQS – are permitted but they must be raised off the ground and far away from gas bottles. No open campfires.
19. CHILDREN – parents/guardians are responsible for the supervision and safety of their children, at all times in any area whilst on the park. Children must not be outside after dark unless with adult supervision.
20. RIVER – we have a river running through the park, please ensure children are supervised by a parent/guardian at all times. The river can be a dangerous place.
21. SUBLETTING – Is strictly forbidden. Other members of family/friends not on the booking form have to inform the main office and purchase a day pass.
22. PRIVACY – Please respect the privacy of others on the park.
23. PARK STAFF- All of the park staff have full authority to enforce any rules and regulations as necessary.
24. EMERGENCIES- If the emergency services are required please contact them before us. Then inform us at main reception between 9am-1pm/2pm-5pm or at the Snow bar from 6pm.
25. INSURANCE – All vehicles parked, moved around the camp site are done so entirely at the owners risk, and the company accept no liability for loss or damage to the property, or injury to the owner and his/her party, however caused.
Touring Park Rules:
Only people on the booking form are allowed to stay in your touring caravan/motorhome. Extras come at a cost per night.
Pitch is available from 12pm. Departure no later than 11am. Late arrivals after 5pm must come to the main campsite and see bar staff in The Snow Bar (open from 6pm). No arrivals after 11pm.
• NOISE LEVELS
Please do not book with us unless you are prepared to be quiet especially after 10pm as we have wildlife to consider. Loud noise will not be tolerated at any time. In respect to others, please use TV’S, radios and CD players at low volume no loud music is permitted day or night.
• SPEED LIMIT
For safety of others on the park and wildlife please stick to 5mph. If you speed on the park you will be asked to leave with NO REFUND.
GROUND SHEETS if used they must be breathable.
• AWNINGS (tourers) no bigger than the size of your unit are permitted during your stay.
Sub letting is strictly forbidden. Only guests booked in are allowed on site please see office for day passes.
• PITCH TIDINESS
The caravan/tourer owner is responsible for the tidiness around the unit. No storage items are to be kept under the unit.
Parents are responsible for their children’s actions. We ask children under 12 are accompanied by an adult in the toilet block.
Children must not be outside after dark unless with a parent/guardian.
The lakes can be a dangerous place and it is the responsibility of the parents to ensure their children are supervised at all times.
Fishing tickets can be purchased from the main site office, the ticket machine by lakes or from Sweets Grill.
Dogs are welcome on the park but must be kept on a short lead at all times. Any mess from your dog must be picked up and disposed of in bins provided. A maximum of 2 dogs per pitch. Do not allow your dog to annoy other people or foul areas around the park. Do not leave your dog unsupervised at anytime. If your dog is noisy and unsocial you will be asked to leave the park. Dogs to be kept away from the wildlife around the park.
• THE COUNTRYSIDE CODE
Please respect the surrounding area, livestock and wildlife.
• TOILETS AND SHOWER BLOCK
We have a basic toilet/shower block. You will need a code to access. These can be obtained from the main campsite office.
• ELSAN TIP
This is located next to the shower block.
Barbecues are allowed but must be kept off the grass to avoid damage and raised. No open campfires.
Please do not drop litter or cigarette ends. This is dangerous for the wildlife.
All accidents must be reported to the main campsite office at Snowland Leisure Group LTD and documented.
• PARK STAFF
All of the park staff have full authority to enforce any rules and regulations as necessary.
No ball games, no scooters or roller skates or skateboards around the park.
One car is permitted with your Touring caravan. If you are in a motor home this counts as the 1 vehicle, Extra vehicles will need to be paid for. When weather is wet please endeavour to park on the hard standing. No parking on the grass areas at all. All visitors cars to be parked at main car park by Sweets Grill.
Do not drink and drive on the park, as far as the law is concerned our roads are treated as public highways.
STRICTLY A 10MPH SPEED LIMIT ON SITE AT ALL TIMES.
• FIRE SAFETY
Every touring caravan/motor home should be fitted with a fire extinguisher of powder type and a smoke alarm fitted. These should be checked regularly.
All touring caravans/motor homes and vehicles parked, stored or moved around the site are done so entirely at the owners risk, and the company accept no liability for any loss, damage to property, or injury to the owner and his/her party however caused.
• WASHING LINES
Please do not erect washing lines. Rotary lines are allowed but if you do not have one our main site has a launderette open 7 days at week.
If the emergency services are required please contact them before us. Then inform either the main site office Monday - Saturday 9am-5pm or The Snow Bar Monday - Sunday from 6pm.
• Anti-social behaviour:
If a person’s conduct is deemed to be detrimental to the well being of other park visitors, the management reserves the right to refuse a reservation or to terminate a booking without refund. Foul language will not be tolerated. Noise must be kept to a minimum at all times, music in cars when travelling through the site should be on a low volume, please respect others.